Friday, November 11, 2011

Computer Workouts on Bible Rally Promotions


Computer Workouts on bible Rally Promotions

This moment i work out my Bible Promotions website and prayer Rally to be indefinite as of now the date of the Rally ,  I am finishing it well to have a good Prayer Rally to unite people for God and for Peace and unity in our town and any people who can attend here in our town in Infanta, Quezon are welcome to see the lights of the Bible I am Promoting.....

I am hoping God and Jesus and Mother Mary guides me in this Prayer Rally to spread the Bible in Society.....I hope the lights of God lights me always and shine and make miracles on me to do all this beautiful perspective......

Well at this time I am working it out in my computer the concepts and technicalities to do it more nice spreading the Bible.........

I am hoping much I will do this as soon as possible time as of now i cant walk I have rheumatism or Rayuma he! he! he! pang old na sickness huh!!!!! tanda na ata ko ha! ha! ha!.......I hope and pray god and Jesus will heal me with the prayer and blessings of Mother Mary the lights of God and his miracle and almighty power be with me always.....

that''s all as of this moment in my updates just always take a look at my update and see whats up about me......

God and Jesus and Mother Mary Lights Bless us........


Herbert