Friday, November 11, 2011

I am pursuing my complaints against the abusers abuse me



As of Now I am pursuing my complaints against the abusers abuse me and make crimes and violations of law on me......Its hard to complain in our government there are so many abusive and the process are slow the whitewash are worstly be observed..... As of now the abusers on me are not stopping their abuses on me and crimes and violations of law still harassing me daily........

I hope the law serve the government well in fair justice and stop those abusers on me its been 12 years of continues abusing at me and still they are abusing and no one in the government stop those abusive civilians and also a government enforcers......

My complaints is my hope if the government take actions against them....God help me make this government agency to take actions against abusers who abuse me.......i hope those abuser might stop and did not abuse any body else.......The abusive Police and Civilians are making violence and disturbance in the society and civil disobedience etc.........

Me and My family and innocent people suffers much in this abusiveness and crimes on me and to my family and people.........my family were afraid much in this abusive and anybody............I hope the people are being get awake against the abusiveness of those abusers and the government and people stop them by themselves which no one is trying to stop the criminality and abusiveness of them..... I hope the government stop those abusers also in the government enforcement and those civilians who has many influences and no one stop their crimes and abuses........

Those abusers are very Paranoid on abusing at me.........They are accusing much and slander me anything bad they even reverse their craziness against me....They make so much alarming scandal and stalkings........slandering harassing my work and worstly they are life threats on me threatening and attempting on my life on their abusiveness of accusations......I hope this abusiveness would stop and there is no crimes abusiveness they continue to do even worst i mentioned......

I will Post Next time the other posting of my complaints and Promotions against the abusers abuses on me......

God and Jesus and Mother Lights Bless you all....


Herbert Curia